The Pro Life committee is doing a “Jericho March” @ the Dover PPH about 10:30am and is open to all the Parish to attend on each Friday leading up to the May 21st.
On May 21st, the Seventh and final and will have Father Martin, Minister of St. Ann Pro Life, leading us on a May Procession to Our Lady of Guadalupe and into the Final Procession around the PPH to include Schofeers and all the people to shout and for the Walls to Come Down at the PPH after Father does prayers.
Information is also located in the church Narthex.
Please contact Gloria Huber 410-292-3465 with any questions .
Please join us for another terrific “to go” pancake breakfast on Sunday, April 25, served from Delaney Hall from 7:30 am—12:00 noon.
Your home cooked breakfast will cost $7.00 and consist of fresh scrambled eggs, sausage, and griddle cooked pancakes. Syrup and fruit cup is also included.
Your support is very much appreciated, and helps the Men’s Club continue their valuable efforts within the parish and community.
Also save the date—future breakfasts are planned for May 23 and June 27.
Please support Birthright’s crisis pregnancy services by purchasing roses
after Mass on Mother’s Day Weekend.
$2 one Rose $5 three Roses $18 Dozen Roses
$35 Twenty-five Roses
Your help will truly make a difference! We deeply appreciate your support!!
You can also make a donation to Birthright of Delaware in lieu of roses!
With the pandemic impacting everyday life, the Bazaar Committee has planned a new and safe shopping experience for all shoppers and volunteers. Due to the social distance restrictions, there will be several sale dates spread throughout the summer.
- No Premier Night.
- In place of a Silent Auction during the bazaar the Virtual Auction will continue throughout the months ahead. (see “Virtual Fundraiser at the Parish of St Ann”) on Facebook.
- Donations will be accepted at the church garage starting Mon, May 7th. Drop off hours will be limited.
- In place of the Cash raffle there will be a HOLLY KIA SORRENTO CAR RAFFLE, courtesy of Holly Kia. Tickets will be available beginning early May, after weekend Masses and on selected dates at remote locations. The drawing will be held on Labor Day, Mon, Sept 6, at 6:00 p.m. at the Bethany Boardwalk Bandstand after the Jazz Funeral, weather permitting.
- Quilt Raffle tickets will be sold after masses and during the bazaar. Drawing will be held in the Masterson Center on Sat, Aug 7 at 11:30 a.m.
- The Bazaar Book Store will open on Mon, June 7th at 9 a.m.
- Only the Masterson Center and the Courtyard will be used this year.
- The number of shoppers in each room will be limited to allow for social distancing and masks will be required for everyone.
Donation Drop Off:
May: Mon- Fri, 8 am11, Sat, 8 am-10 am; June: Mon – Wed, 8 am-11; July: Mon – Wed, 8 am-11 – No furniture or oversized items will be accepted this year! A list of guidelines and acceptable items is posted at the garage door.
Mon-Fri beginning June 7, 9 am–12 pm, and also during the Bazaar.
- Thurs, June 17, 3-6pm; Fri, June 18, 9am-3pm
- Thurs, July 1, 3-6pm; Fri, July 2, 9am-3pm; Sat, July 3, 9am-12pm
- Thurs, July 15, 3-6pm; Fri, July 16, 9am-3pm
- Thurs, July 29, 3pm-6pm; Fri, July 30, 9am-3pm
- Thurs, August 5, 3pm-6 pm; Fri, August 6, 9am-3pm,
Sat, August 7, 9am-12pm.
If you’d like to volunteer to be part of this energized committee, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our next meeting will be held on Tuesday, April 27th from 9:30 am
to 1:30 pm in Delaney Hall. Please call Mary Martinez at
302-541-4964 or email her at email@example.com before you
All women of St. Ann’s are invited to the “END OF YEAR” Sodality Meeting on Thursday, May 6th.
We will begin at 10AM with Rosary followed by Novena and the Crowning of the Blessed Virgin and Induction of New Sodalist.
Following inductions we will precede to Delaney Hall to pick up the pre-ordered box lunches. Members may choose to linger or “take and carry.”
Any questions please contact Connie Kneisly at 301-448-6519.
St. Ann’s Gift Shop will reopen on Monday, April 19, 2021.
The new hours are:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday from 9 to 10 am.
Sunday after the 7:30 am Mass for 1 hour.
Masks and Social Distancing are still required.
We look forward to seeing you!
The Ladies Ancient Order of Hibernians (LAOH), from St. Edmond Parish, Rehoboth Beach, will be selling raffle tickets for a 4 day weekend get-away in Ocean City, MD. ($1500.00)
Raffle tickets will sell for $10 each or 3 chances for $25.00. Income from the raffle will be donated to local charities. The winner will stay in a 3 bedroom, 2 bath no smoking condo only 100 feet from the beach. The weekend dates to be negotiated will occur between May 28th, through September 27th.
The winner must be at least 21 or for a family. You can also contact Carolayn Cunnion for tickets at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 908-727-0206.
The winner will be drawn at the LAOH soup and bake sale at St. Edmond’s on Saturday, May 15th.