The Sussex County Community Legal Aid Society, Inc. is sponsoring a COVID vaccination event in Georgetown in Georgetown on August 10. Those receiving a vaccination will also receiove a free meal, plus a $10 Target gift card, and can sign up for food bank services as well.
Click below for details:
Because of a funeral service scheduled for Friday morning, we have had to cancel the regular First Friday Exposition and Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament.
FINAL THREE DAYS of the 2021 Bazaar!
The last opportunity to shop the St. Ann Bazaar will be this coming weekend. The bazaar will be active From Thursday, August 5 through Saturday, August 7.
Thurs, August 5th – 3 pm – 6pm,
Fri, August 6th – 9 am – 3pm
Sat, August 7th – 9am – noon
Silent Auction August 5- 7
Closing at noon on August 7th!
With the pandemic impacting everyday life, the Bazaar Committee has planned a new and safe shopping experience for all shoppers and volunteers. Due to the social distance restrictions, there will be several sale dates spread throughout the summer.
- In addition to the Silent Auction during the bazaar the Virtual Auction will continue throughout the months ahead. (see “Virtual Fundraiser at the Parish of St Ann”) on Facebook.
- Donations will be accepted at the church garage starting Mon, May 7th. Drop off hours will be limited.
- In place of the Cash raffle there will be a HOLLY KIA SORRENTO CAR RAFFLE, courtesy of Holly Kia. Tickets will be available beginning early May, after weekend Masses and on selected dates at remote locations. The drawing will be held on Labor Day, Mon, Sept 6, at 6:00 p.m. at the Bethany Boardwalk Bandstand after the Jazz Funeral, weather permitting.
- Quilt Raffle tickets will be sold after masses and during the bazaar. Drawing will be held in the Masterson Center on Sat, Aug 7 at 11:30 a.m.
- Bazaar Book Store will open on Mon, June 7th at 9 a.m.
Mon-Fri 9 am–12 pm, and also during the Bazaar.
FOR MORE Details click here on Bazaar Happenings