With the pandemic impacting everyday life, the Bazaar Committee has planned a new and safe shopping experience for all shoppers and volunteers. Due to the social distance restrictions, there will be several sale dates spread throughout the summer.
- No Premier Night.
- In place of a Silent Auction during the bazaar the Virtual Auction will continue throughout the months ahead. (see “Virtual Fundraiser at the Parish of St Ann”) on Facebook.
- Donations will be accepted at the church garage starting Mon, May 7th. Drop off hours will be limited.
- In place of the Cash raffle there will be a HOLLY KIA SORRENTO CAR RAFFLE, courtesy of Holly Kia. Tickets will be available beginning early May, after weekend Masses and on selected dates at remote locations. The drawing will be held on Labor Day, Mon, Sept 6, at 6:00 p.m. at the Bethany Boardwalk Bandstand after the Jazz Funeral, weather permitting.
- Quilt Raffle tickets will be sold after masses and during the bazaar. Drawing will be held in the Masterson Center on Sat, Aug 7 at 11:30 a.m.
- The Bazaar Book Store will open on Mon, June 7th at 9 a.m.
- Only the Masterson Center and the Courtyard will be used this year.
- The number of shoppers in each room will be limited to allow for social distancing and masks will be required for everyone.
Donation Drop Off:
May: Mon- Fri, 8 am-11am, Sat 8 am-10 am; June: Mon – Wed, 8 am-11; July: Mon – Wed, 8 am-11 – No furniture or oversized items will be accepted this year! A list of guidelines and acceptable items is posted at the garage door.
Mon-Fri beginning June 7, 9 am–12 pm, and also during the Bazaar.
- Thurs, June 17, 3-6pm; Fri, June 18, 9am-3pm
- Thurs, July 1, 3-6pm; Fri, July 2, 9am-3pm; Sat, July 3, 9am-12pm
- Thurs, July 15, 3-6pm; Fri, July 16, 9am-3pm
- Thurs, July 29, 3pm-6pm; Fri, July 30, 9am-3pm
- Thurs, August 5, 3pm-6 pm; Fri, August 6, 9am-3pm,
Sat, August 7, 9am-12pm.
If you’d like to volunteer to be part of this energized committee, email email@example.com