The Men’s Club is celebrating its 37th year in the Parish. It promotes spiritual growth, social interaction, and a sense of parish and local community in conformity with all Catholic teachings. Members are an active cross section of men with varied backgrounds seeking to strengthen relationships among themselves, parishioners, and the Church. They assist in spiritual, educational, and social activities to support the parish and the local community. Members personally support many volunteer efforts.
The Club meets on the third Tuesday of each month (except July, August, and December) in Delaney Hall with social activities beginning at 6:30 pm. A business meeting starts at 7 pm and features interesting and compelling speakers on a wide variety of topics from throughout Sussex County.
All men of our parish including husbands of women parishioners are encouraged to join this religious social club, working for the good of the Parish and the community.
Look for Men’s Club brochures at the entrance to the church and call current Men’s Club Officers for additional information:
President John Schilling
Vice President Fran Kardos
Treasurer Sal Culotta
Secretary Tim Linehan
Chaplain John Traina
- Our locally well-known charitable Golf Outing occurs in mid-September.
- On the first Sunday in October and the last Sunday in April the Club offers the entire parish its renowned Pancake Breakfasts – a tasty and inexpensive way to interact with fellow parishioners.
- A half day Mini-Retreat in October and a two-day Lenten retreat is held in Delaney Hall lead by an ordained minister. All men are welcome to join us.
- On the second Saturday of December, we enjoy the coming seasonal festivities with our exceptional Christmas Party – always a sellout!
- On the Saturday before St Patrick’s Day we celebrate another memorable holiday with our perennially sold-out St Patrick’s Day Party.
- The last Sunday of January is the usual date of our Communion Brunch.
- Christmas Party on Saturday, December 9, 2023 at 6:30PM, in Delaney Hall.
- Our Communion Breakfast will be held on January 21, 2024. Our speaker will be former Eagles football player Kevin Reilly. Kevin was very well received as our speaker in 2017. This year the Brunch will return to Delaney Hall after the 10:30 Mass. We are currently planning for this catered event and will soon advise you of the details. Please mark your calendars .